Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Pass Through Autoclave Hot Air||Door Type:||Pass Through|
|Design Temperature:||350℃||Heat Distribution:||±3℃|
|Polish:||Ra≤0.4||Control System:||PLC HMI|
|HEPA Filter:||99.997% Efficiency||Printer:||Integrated And Online Print|
High Temperature Hot Air Pass Through Autoclave With Hot Air Circulation
The Dry Heat Sterilizer is used in Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology for sterilization and depyrogenation of glassware, containers, vessels, machine and components.
At MEDPHARM, we can offer you systems that comply with the most exacting international regulatory requirements for your critical process needs.
Our Dry Heat Sterilizers are available in two options - Class 100 and Class 10,000. We also give you a wide range of choices on the chamber capacity, loading configurations and process control and recording.
The DMH finds application for humidity sensitive materials such as glassware and metal containers that can be sterilized by steam sterilizers but cannot depyrogenate the load.
We assure the performance of DMH meeting the following specifications.
· Glassware (Containers such as ampoules, vials etc.).
· Metal trays.
· Containers and metal material.
· Machine and accessories used in production.
· Various types of humidity sensitive material.
· High temperature HEPA filters (0.3 micron, performance 99.97%) are installed in the circulation
loop to ensure Class-100 environment in the chamber.
· Differential pressure indicators for monitoring performance of HEPA filter bank.
· Improved filter seating arrangement for maximum filter surface.
· New baffle design for uniform airflow and temperature uniformity between the top-bottom and
sides of the sterilization chamber.
Details of Medpharm autoclave